Hi there! My name is Antonio Tejero-de-Pablos, and I am a researcher in computer vision. In particular, I am interested in learning from multidomain-multimodal data. That is, data from different modalities (visual, audio, text, etc.) that comes from different sources (advertisement, comics, medical, etc.). This is a very complex and challenging problem in computer vision, which motivates me to follow this line of research.
I currently work at the Cyber Agent’s AI Lab, as a member of the Media Fundamentals Team.
- 8/7: Introduced a CVPR2022 paper about multimodal learning @ All Japan Computer Vision Study Group (link)
- 7/28: Presented my poster @ MIRU2022! (link)
- 5/20: Wrote a new entry in the CyberAgentAI’s blog! I introduce the seminar system, and our “Research skill-up seminar” (link)
- 5/15: Introduced a paper about multimodal learning @ All Japan Computer Vision Study Group (link)
- 4/6: Presented an introduction to my research @ the Spanish Researchers Association in Japan (link)
Navigating the website
- Contact: You can find me on LinkedIn and Google Scholar (Twitter coming soon?).
- Publications: A list of my peer-reviewed publications.
- Blog posts: A list of the blog posts I wrote for the AI lab’s blog.
- Talks: Presentations about my research, working in Japan, etc.
- Teaching: Workshops, study groups and my experience working at a university lab.
- CV: Education, work experience, awards, and a compilation of the items above.
- Portfolio: Media appearances and other miscellaneous items.